- High-quality selected wood of various wood species: pine, fir, meranti, larch, oak;
- Laminated wooden profiles to ensure the strength and preservation of the shapes of structures;
- We use special wood profiles with high thermal insulation properties. Standard wood-aluminium windows have a very good heat transfer resistance coefficient;
- Only high-quality high-tech fittings are used.
- Standard hinges are installed on wood-aluminium windows as standard, allowing you to maintain the beautiful appearance of the window.
- Hidden hinges can be installed only on rectangular window designs.
- The variety of window systems, both modern and in classic style.
Types of hinges available:
- Visible Hinges
- Invisible Hinges
Of great importance is the material that is used in the manufacture of hinges, since the main requirement for them is to withstand the load and prevent sagging of the window sashes. We therefore use window hinges, fittings and accessories made only from high-grade steel of the best brands. For durability, each part is treated with a galvanizing compound that provides reliable protection against moisture and prevents corrosion. Outside, steel hinges are closed with plugs - special decorative linings that are painted to the desired shade.
- Anti-burglar accessories that protect windows from unauthorized opening from the outside;
- Possibility of additional sound and thermal isolation
- Window position sensors (close and open);
- Automatic dimming system.
- All sensors can be integrated into a “Smart Home” system, which allows you to always be aware of the state of your home, and remotely control the natural light in each room.
Pine, fir, meranti, larch, oak, alder, maple, mahogany, cherry, walnut and teak.
Additionally, you can choose any colour from the available palette.